Dynamic Beta Investments (“DBi”) is seeking to add a motivated, intellectually curious, and hardworking Trading & Operations professional to our New York City based team. Working closely with the Director of Trading, Director of Operations and the Co-Portfolio Managers, the successful candidate will play a key role in DBi’s asset management business.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing asset manager focused on quantitative hedge fund replication strategies. DBi advises and sub advises various products including ETFs, UCITS and private funds, and as such, our business is complex with many client touchpoints. We are a very flat organization, and the successful candidate will work closely with the entire team.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist with portfolio rebalancing, monitoring orders, fills, and post trade processing.
- Collaborate with and oversee DBi’s back office to review production of daily performance reporting, NAV production, trade and position reconciliations, margin movement and other metrics.
- Liaise with DBi’s FCMs, custodians, administrators and other counter parties to resolve breaks and issues.
- Contribute to monthly investor reporting including commentary, data reporting, presentations and respond to other ad hoc client requests.
- Work with the internal team and exterior partners on timely responses to RFPs & DDQs.
Who We Are Looking For:
- You will have a received a Bachelors degree or higher.
- You will have had 3-5 years of prior experience in a similar role at a bank, asset manager or hedge fund. Familiarity with 40Act and/or UCITS products is a plus.
- Knowledge of futures markets specifically and the broader macro markets generally.
- You must have excellent time management, be team oriented and have a flexible attitude; the successful candidate will be asked to contribute to a number of different work streams, swapping between tasks on short notice.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and presentation skills
- Must be highly adaptable and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- While we are a hybrid work environment, you must live in the New York City area and be able to work out of the DBi office as necessary.
Potential candidates will typically be contacted via email within 72hrs for next steps.